Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graduation guest Book Covina High School





Massiel Arellano Graduation from Covina High
Massiel the daughter of one of my friends Martin Arellano from Forever Video
Graduated from High School and we decided to celebrate her achievement.
We decided to do a guest book for the party and take the photobooth also
We had so much fun. All I can say is she has a great future ahead and I wish her the best in her new path, I know she will make the best of it.......
Pictures were taken by Enrique Esqueda
(another Friend yes we all photographers love each other)
Of course the design of the book by me..... hope you like it.

This is the Arellano Family
(they look like this every day don't let the costume fool you)



I have worked with this mariachi many times they are great.....


Photos by Esqueda Studio....

Photos by Esqueda Studio....





Final Product..... love the book mark....






0 comments:

Nos vemos en la 1er Convencion del Foro de Fotografos en Madrid

Search This Blog

Memories by Marcie Wedding Photography's Fan Box

paypal

Back to TOP  

>